Alicia Keys has inspired Facebook and Twitter-whoring celebrities to quit their social media habits to raise money for a good cause, The Keep A Child Alive campaign for World AIDS Day today. Of course Kim Kardashian was the first to drop her ad, but here is Mrs. Swizz Beatz‘s advertisement.
Are you feelin it??? Make your donation.
- “Alicia Keys Convinces Celebrity Buddies To Shut Down Facebook and Twitter Accounts For Charity” and related posts (pulse2.com)
- “Lady Gaga, Alicia Keys & More Celebrities Stop Tweeting To Raise Money For AIDS Charity” and related posts (buzzworthy.mtv.com)
- Alicia Keys and Lady Gaga quit twitter for charity (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Alicia Keys, Justin Timberlake to Go Offline for Charity (omg.yahoo.com)
- Alicia Keys, Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake Quit Twitter For Charity (inquisitr.com)